A mix of Bingo, Chess, & Turn-Based games. Made by the Fire Otters team for the GMTK Game Jam 2022.
You control Granny, a lady whose game of Bingo has been interrupted by the arrival of the D&D and Chess clubs in the otherwise calm bingo hall. Join Granny as she descends into a nightmare, where the rules of rules of chess, bingo, and turn-based tabletop gaming combine!
Post-Jam Update (v1.1)
- Level Select added. Bingo and Take Piece victory stats are separately tracked per level.
- Bingo objective made more interesting. Player MAY NOT take any piece, or tokens disappear.
- Take Piece objective made more interesting. Pieces become aggressive when another is attacked.
- Help menu redone, tutorial prompts added to Lvl 1-3.
- Many bug fixes, graphics tweaks
HOW TO PLAY
(An in-game tutorial is provided. Below is a brief summary)
Bingo!! Dungeon!! is a strategy puzzle game.
- The playfield resembles a chessboard, and the enemies are chess pieces.
- Enemies move just like standard chess pieces.
- Avoid ending Granny's turn in a piece's line of sight.
- Granny has limited movement each turn.
- To move, left-click to a desired destination.
There are two ways of winning:
- Score Bingo!
- Spare every piece on the board, and avoid being captured by them.
- Right-click tokens to move them, and line up 5 in a row.
- Take out all Pieces!
- Left-click on enemies to capture them.
- Other pieces will become aggressive, and scoring Bingo will become impossible.
|Mouse||Aim movement cursor|
Download the build for your OS below, and follow the readme's instructions.
A Mac build is unavailable. Please enjoy our WebGL build above instead. Thanks for your understanding.
- Post-Jam version released!66 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.